A logo is a sign, mark, and symbol that is used to represent a company, brand or organization. Here you will learn how to add a logo in blogger blog, but before, you need to design a logo that you can add to your blog.
There are many free services are available which allows you to create a free log. But I recommend you to use fotor.com and canva.com because they are Easy, Free And very Popular Services for image editing and designing graphics.
How to Add a Logo in Blogger Blog
For adding a logo to your blogger blog’s header just follow these simple steps which are mentioned below:
1. First Sign in to your blogger dashboard and then go to Layout >> Header >> Edit.
2. Click On “Choose File” Option and upload your logo and Then Tick on “Instead Of Title and description” Logo Placement option.
Also Read:- How to Add Custom Robots.txt file in blogger
3. After When your logo is uploaded then simply click on “Save“.
4. At last, Your logo is finally in your Blog’s header
- How to start a blog on Blogger
- How to set up Custom Robots Header tags on blogger
- 10 Simple Tactics To Generate Blog Post Ideas
- 10 Proven Ways to Make Money Blogging
So, this was our guide on how to add a logo in Blogger or Blogspot blog, We hope this guide will help you for adding a logo in your blog. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.