2. Click on the Sign Up button to sign up on Twitter
3. Enter your name and phone number in their locations. You can also use your email instead of using the phone number. To use your email click on use email instead option.
4. Click on Next.
5. You will see some options with checkboxes under the title Customise your experience. just leave them as it is and click on Next.
6. After confirming your details, click on the Sign Up button.
7. Now twitter will send you a confirmation code on the phone number you have just entered to verify your ownership. To receive confirmation code click on OK.
8. Enter the verification code you received on your phone number and then click on Next.
9. Choose a password for your Twitter account. Make sure your password must be 6 characters or longer and contained a combination of letters, numbers and special characters. Once you create a password then click on Next.
10. You will see a Pick a profile picture option to upload your profile photo. If you don’t have a profile picture at the time when you are creating your Twitter account, you can leave this option for later.
11. In this step, you will be asked to describe yourself in only 160 words. If you don’t want to do it now, you can skip it for later.
12. From the different categories select some topics in which you are interested in. This will help twitter to personalize your Twitter experience. You can also skip this option.
13. Follow some profile suggestions shown by Twitter. Once you follow some profile, you will see tweets of that profile on your Twitter home timeline. To follow a profile, click on the Follow button associated with that profile.
14. When you follow some profiles, click on the Follow button on the top right corner with the total profile count you followed.
15. You may see the Turn on notification option. Once you click the Allow notifications button, whenever you receive a notification or message on your Twitter account, you will be alerted by Twitter. If you do not want to use this option, you can also skip it.
16. Congratulation! You have successfully created your twitter account and the next page is your timeline.
Now we will set up our Twitter profile so that other people can know about us and follow us. To get started follow these simple steps.
Steps to set up a Twitter profile
1. Sign in to your newly created Twitter account.
2. Head over to the Profile page from the Twitter home page.
3. On your profile page, you will see Edit Profile option, you have to click on it.
4. Enter your name, bio, location, website (If you have one) and date of birth. Along with this, add a profile picture and a header banner.
5. Once you have filled all the details, click Save.
All done! You have successfully completed your Twitter profile, but you must have noticed that the username generated by Twitter using your name looking very unpleasant.
So we will change it and create a new professional-looking username, which will be easy to remember.
Steps to create a Twitter username
1. Click on More from the Twitter home page and then head over to the Setting and Privacy section.
2. Under the Account section, you will see a Username option. You have to click on it to change the username.
3. Now enter a username that is easy to share and remember. You can also choose from the suggestions.
4. Click on Save.
So this was our complete guide on how to create a Twitter account. We hope this will help you create a Twitter account by yourself. Having a Twitter account is very important because Twitter helps us to keep ourselves updated. We can see the trends going on in the world or a particular country through Twitter.