In order to create a Gmail account, you will need to sign up for Google account. Through, google account you will not only able to access Gmail but you can also access other Google products including YouTube, Google Drive, Google Music, Blogger, etc as well.
To sign up for Google account is not a big task, this whole process normally takes a few minutes. Just follow this simple guide and we will explain you the step-by-step procedure to sign up for google account.
2. Enter your first and last name in the first two boxes.
3. Choose a username. Remember that the username you choose should not be taken by anyone. The username you choose will appear before @gmail.com.
4. Enter a Password in the box named Password, then type the same password in the second box named Confirm. Make sure your password must be strong, it should contain a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers & special symbols.
5. Click Next.
6. You will be asked to verify your phone number. Choose your country and enter your phone number in the box.
7. Enter your phone number and alternate email address. Google uses to keep your account secure and to allow you to recover your lost password.
8. Enter your date of birth and gender.
9. Click Next.
10. Read the Privacy and Terms and then click I Agree button to continue.
11. That’s All. You are done. Once you click on I Agree button you will be taken to my account page from where you can manage your Google account.
Your Google account is ready and now you can easily access Gmail. To open your Gmail account just type gmail.com in the browser and sign in using your username and password of your Google account.
For Android and iOS devices there are Gmail apps available. Just download the app compatible with your device and sign in with your Google account.